Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 26, 2004

what to write

I have juz created my own blog on 26 Dec 2004 1.45pm.
what shall I write? there is so much to write but there is no real freedom of expression.

should I attemtpt to express my personal opinion on
-the atrocities commited by different governments in this world which constantly plagues the system of living
- the corrupted sports system that is supposed to entertain public - but where match fixing and scandals are as ubiquitous as bribery in India
- the unfair reservation system in education [in India] where brilliant students do not get the opportunity due to the so called quota for backward community students
- films and movies where they always show that the good will win over bad elements at the end, the so called punch statements of tamil film heroes....

let me contemplate what to write........

No comments: